As a company we feel strongly about safety in motorsport and we take pride in the fact that our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard, our wearable equipment is kept sanitised and renewed regularly, and our hospitality environment is always welcoming.
Now that Coronavirus is present in our lives, we have approached our Covid-19 Strategy with the same attention to detail that we are known for.
What to expect before you arrive, and on the day of an event or training programme.
- 24 hours prior to the event, a member of the DTO team will contact you via telephone, during which you will be required to answer the Covid-19 screening questions.
On the day of the event
- Temperature and sanitiser station on arrival
- N95 masks, disposable gloves and santising products readily available
- Face mask or face shield to be worn by staff when social distancing is not possible
- Defogging and sanitising of vehicles in-between each client
- Regular cleaning of high touch points throughout the event
- Disposable and reusable helmet liners
Our Head of Operations and Covid Officer Emma Rainbow, has received the Hire Space- Safer Events Organiser accreditation, and as a company we are constantly reviewing and assessing risks and processes alongside our white paper.
Our Covid-19 Strategy has been developed in conjunction with Dr Helen Evans, a respected Consultant in Infection Prevention and Control, who has many years experience in the provision of high-quality infection, prevention and control services across the United Kingdom. Dr Helen Evans has worked in the NHS, across the UK’s private healthcare sector and has contributed extensively to the review of national guidance and governance programmes. An experienced leader and developer of a wide range of infection, prevention and control services, she not only has a PhD in Health Economics, but she has also been heavily involved in the management of diverse healthcare settings throughout the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic.